Our team at High Street Collective hopes you'll be completely satisfied with your purchases and your shopping experience.
For additional questions regarding High Street Collective’s Shipping Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All orders over $75 are eligible for free shipping within the United States.
- Delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed by High Street Collective in the event of forces of nature or other uncontrollable events.
- We do not ship on weekends or U.S. holidays.
- We are currently not shipping internationally.
- We are not able to ship to P.O. box addresses.
- Please ship your package to a secure location or post box to ensure it is delivered without risk or theft. We are unable to offer refunds or replacements for stolen packages.
- We are not responsible for any packages lost in transit once picked up by the mailing service. Packages in transit are the responsibility of the mailing service. We are unable to offer refunds or replacements for lost or missing packages.
- We cannot change shipping addresses once the shipping label for an order is created.
- Sales tax is only applied to orders shipped within the state of Ohio. We do not charge sales tax on out of state shipments.
- Taxes are nonrefundable.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com and you will be sent a pre-paid shipping label to return your item(s). High Street Collective can only accept unworn items in their original packaging with tags attached within 30 days of purchase. We reserve the right to refuse transactions, assess fees, and/or close accounts in these circumstances.
As soon as your return item(s) have been received and checked in, you will be issued a refund and sent a confirmation email. Returns are processed within 5 to 7 business days after arrival. If you have not received this email, then your return has not yet been checked in.
If you would like to make an exchange, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be sent a pre-paid shipping label to exchange your item(s). High Street Collective can only accept unworn items in their original packaging with tags attached within 30 days of purchase. Due to demand, High Street Collective cannot guarantee availability of items. We will do our best to help accommodate your needs.
Coupons and discounts cannot be applied to the purchase of gift cards. If merchandise items are included with your order of a gift card, the coupon value will only apply to merchandise items.
Sales tax will not be applied to the purchase of gift cards. If merchandise items are included with your order of a gift card, tax will only apply to merchandise items.
Gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be transferred, exchanged or resold and cannot be redeemed for cash (except where required by law).
Can I cancel or modify my order?
To cancel or modify your order please contact email@example.com. We will do our absolute best to assist you. If your order has been processed for shipment, we will no longer be able to cancel or modify it.
I received my order and an item is damaged or incorrect. What do I do?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible with your order number and an image of the damaged or incorrect item(s) which you received. After doing so, you will be provided with a pre-paid shipping label and return form to send back your damaged or incorrect item(s). A replacement order will be shipped to you immediately. We are unable to honor defective item claims or any order-related errors after 30 days from the date of purchase.